The subject of this post may sound crazy when its presented to people that are suffering from spinal problems one type or another. I know that sometimes I get so wrapped up in spinal situations, that I tend to forget how many other problems are out there and how many other people are having rough times.
I wanted to start this tread just so that others here could also say why they are so thankful.
I am thankful for:
- A loving and supporting wife, who without her, I could never have endured half the things I have
- A loving and supporting family, my children have been with me, at my side the entire time.
- Understanding friends, who know when to come and know when to go.
- The roof over our heads and food on our table, so many others may not have either
- To live in a world where we can say whats wrong and what is right
- To the members of Spine-Health, who have given me a bigger purpose than just logging on.
I do so love and enjoy life and I will live each day to the best that I am capable of doing.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences