Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

What we all are so thankful for

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,715
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Matters of the Heart
The subject of this post may sound crazy when its presented to people that are suffering from spinal problems one type or another. I know that sometimes I get so wrapped up in spinal situations, that I tend to forget how many other problems are out there and how many other people are having rough times.

I wanted to start this tread just so that others here could also say why they are so thankful.

I am thankful for:

- A loving and supporting wife, who without her, I could never have endured half the things I have
- A loving and supporting family, my children have been with me, at my side the entire time.
- Understanding friends, who know when to come and know when to go.
- The roof over our heads and food on our table, so many others may not have either
- To live in a world where we can say whats wrong and what is right
- To the members of Spine-Health, who have given me a bigger purpose than just logging on.

I do so love and enjoy life and I will live each day to the best that I am capable of doing.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• hi ron

you have a big heart and thats why your so loved by your nearest and dearest,i am glad to hear your positive note on having nice family and friends,i am now thinking about who and what i have to be thankful for after reading yours,my hubby is my no.1 without even a thought,thanks for leaving me feeling positive thoughts ron

take care and thanks for your help around here i'll put that on my list.
    8> 8> 8> 8>
  • :) Ron, this is the time to turn our thoughts to those things that make life richer and more fullfilling. >:D< like a great husband of 28 years by my side and a faithful, four legged friend named Sirius. :X i have a warm bed everynight to lay claim to. I) my computor which opens up the world to me. i have been led to SH, where i have met wonderful, cyber-friends and feel of some value. i am thankful for the ready heart God has given me and an open mind that still wants to learn and be useful. there is of course so much more and this page isn't that long. i hope everyone can look inside, step away from the pain for a few moments, and find an endless amount of things to be grateful for. Jenny :)
  • I am thankful for each and every moment that I spend on this side of the ground. I am thankful for each breath that I take. I am thankful for my sweet intelligent daughter. I am thankful for my selfless husband. I am thankful for my family, just as they are. I am thankful for my many and varied friends. I am thankful for my three cats, as needy and irritating as they sometimes are. I am thankful for the roof over my head, the food on my table, and the bed under bones. I am thankful for my view out the plateglass window in my living room while I recover. Where I have witnessed neighbors and moon light alike. I am thankful for every nano second that I am painfree. I am thankful for Veet, and Mara to apply it! :) I am thankful for my squishy pillow, for garlic, for the printed word. I am thankful for advanced technology. I am thankful for simple mechanics, such as the milk carton that gets my socks on. I am thankful for hot chocolate with cinnamon, whipped cream, and sprinkles. I am thankful for deep thought and lighthearted conversation. I am thankful for healthy coping mechanisms. I am thankful for patience and the wisdom to use it.

One Love,

Stephanie