Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

REVISION OF SURGERY, WILL BE SOON

claudiacclaudia Posts: 167
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in Lower Back Pain
WELL, I JUST FOUND OUT my up-coming surgery has been approved by WC... excited nervous scared to do this all over agai!! but so looking forward to getting better.recommened extending L-4 to S-1. fusion up to L-2 and including L-3 L-4 doc said it was felt that i would benefit from this procedure... after conservative measures have failed.. the burning pain is really gotton bad.. now on rite side its like the pain is shifting all over the place some day are good some are so bad. 2 docs recommened, i will be having this done at CINN institute.. Neurosurgery/and Neurorsearch.I think that is the best place for me.. I just want to get better and go on with my life!! very positive, but to go through this again. it is not fun long recovery At this time i still try to walk on the tradmill but sometimes the burning pain ohhh well you guys know. i just wish i could get a good nites sleep its awefull i really have not slept in months,,,Thanks to all of you for your feedback really it helps!!
advertisement

Comments

This discussion has been closed.