Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Happy New Year

BruceBBruce Posts: 516
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in Lighten and Brighten

Happy New Year to everyone here on spine-health!!!

As my time zone is way ahead of the rest of you (except our Aussie and kiwi members) I get to celebrate it first - I will be singing Old Lang Syne when it is 8 am on the west coast of USA, 11 am on the east coast and 4 pm in London. :D

And, for those who can't remember the words, here they are:

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And old lang syne?

For old lang syne, my dear,
For old lang syne,
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
For old lang syne.

And surely ye'll be your pint-stowp,
And surely I'll be mine!
And we'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
For old lang syne.

For auld lang syne, my dear,
For old lang syne,
For old lang syne.

We twa hae run about the braes,
And pu'd the gowans fine;
But we've wandered mony a weary fit
Sin' old lang syne.

For old lang syne,
For old lang syne.

We twa hae paidled i' the burn,
Frae morning sun till dine;
But seas between us braid hae roared
Sin' old lang syne.

For old lang syne,
For old lang syne.

And there's a hand, my trusty fiere,
And gie's a hand o' thine!
And we'll tak a right guid-willie waught
For old lang syne.

For old lang syne,
For old lang syne.

May 2009 be a better year for us all: health wise and financially. All the best to you and your loved ones...Bruce

Keep positive!

Bruce

...an old timer here and ex-moderator

advertisement

Comments

• May 2009 be our best year yet! Wishing you all the best for the coming year. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I am wishing you all nothing but the best for 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And here's to being a member of this wonderful online community and thank you all for letting me also me one of your MODS!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <:P
  • To all my friends, mods and new members, lets make this coming year excellent! to all the overseas and out of hand members come on from the cold.
    Bury the hatchet
    let all the old aquaintance be forgot
    leave the bad times behind and look forward toward a brand new chance in a brand new year.
    Life means moving forward, if all we do is hang on so tightly to what once was, and never will be again, whats the point of it then? leave the old life behind, forge a new and better one with the tools at hand.
    there will always be someone who "stops", at a certain point in thier life, there is no more learning, there are no new experiences, there is only this one place in their mind,and no where else, what a sad and fragil link.
    We live we grow, we grow older,
    but...
    do we grow wiser?
    do you accept the limitations you have?
    and...
    once you know what they are and move on? over around and through, whats in the way of an otherwise wonderful and fulfilling life?
    Its up tp you to choose?
    Let old aquaintance be forgot...
    let old wounds heal
    let the anger go
    let the pain take its natural course, you learn to live AROUND IT!
    we...I can dwell what was lost and left behind,
    or
    I can go ahead and start finding new things
    either way
    I hope you find a blessed new years,
  • Happy New Year to all, looking forward to 2009 to be a much better time for all of us. Thanks to the MODS that spend much time working with the site and keeping things going.
  • I'm right there with you my friend! Japan Standard Time!

"C"
  • C, yes you are! I hope you had a great New Year's eve last night. We joined 250,000 others at Marina Bay to watch the midnight fireworks celebrations.
    haglandc said:
    I'm right there with you my friend! Japan Standard Time!

"C"
    Keep positive!

Bruce

...an old timer here and ex-moderator

• HAPPY 2009 EVERYBODY

I hope this is a great year,and that we find all-or at least some-of what we need/want in this life.Peace and love,happiness,kindness,good friends,good food,GREAT health to ALL !

advertisement