Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi to all fellow pain sufferers

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in New Member Introductions
:))) Another newbie here! The weather in my area is changing again now the pain is horrible! INDIANA winter don't want to give up! AARRGGGGGG!!!!!

• Hi Mercer,
    Welcome to spine-health. As another mid westerner this winter has just been brutal. For some reason this year has been the most sensitive I have been to the pain. As all we can hope is it is almost over. Those few nice days were just a tease and get us all excited about being out of the houses again. On those few days I was like a kid being outside again. Didn't wanted it to end. Well here is to spring just around the corner. Hopefully it is not to rainy. What kind of spine issues do you have? There is a lot of great information here to absorb as well as many supportive members who understand. Hope to read more of your post. Hopefully the warmth will return soooon.
  • I'm in Mo so i feel your pain! Can't wait for warmer weather!

Evelyn :H
    Had PLIF in 2008 and a Laminectomy. One level fusion, L4-L5.
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. sorry about the weather and the added pain it entails. ~X( good luck as you seek pain relief! :D Jenny :)
  • Hopefully the cold weather will be over soon and spring flowers start to bloom. I found this winter easier for me then last winter when I was walking in a blizzard to work waiting for a bus to get in. I didn't make it in that day. Then in February last year my back caved. It was the worst winter Toronto Canada ever had. This year the snow seemed to hit more of the states. But still it's cold here. Get your heating pad on. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I have had lower back pain and right hip pain for about 10 years....depending on what doctor i talk to it is from my spine L1/L2 being rotated or my sacroilliac joint being out of place or maybe its even DDD who knows I am tired of pain and pain meds that don't work. I am going to a chiropractor now that is not helping at all seems worse. he says i dont need surgery all he wants to do is keep giving me Trigger point injections (not helping either). My doctor has ordered a Myleogram for Friday the 20th cant wait for this test it sounds painful! Where do we go from here???? Oh and my MRI showed I have a slight bulging disk pressing on my nerve making my leg numb and painful.AAARRRGGGGGG!!!!!