Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I've got a bad feeling...

sagehenssagehen Posts: 221
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I'm scheduled for cervical facet injections this month.My PM Dr will be doing them...but he is having me follow up with my NS....in the past when I had any injections he had me follow up with him. Having had so many spine issues,I'm afraid he's sending me to my surgeon because he thinks I need more surgery.I wasn't able to discuss this with him,my appt was made on the phone with his nurse. I'm just getting paranoid....I will get up the nerve and call him next week...maybe.I don't think I can do any more surgery. Any thoughts on the matter? Thanks Sagehen

• If he has always had you follow up with your NS, then I wouldn't worry too much about it, at least until you can talk to your pm to find out for sure. Try to relax dear girl, you don't need any more stress than what you already are going through!! Good luck!!
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • My PM usually has me follow up with him,the PM doc,but this time he's sending me to my surgeon....I think I'm just borrowing trouble...I hope anyway.And you are absolutely right about the stress,it's part of the problem.
    I see you've had some stuff going on too..how are you doing now? Boy follow the docs orders for post-op,I know that's crucial for a good result.
    Thanks for the input...Have a good one Sagehen