Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A update about what is going on with KrazyAngel aka Theresa

krazyangelkkrazyangel Posts: 31
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:39 AM in Lower Back Pain
I am still having alot of pain in my hips and both legs now. For the ones that dont know me I had surgery L5/S1 fusion bone graft and rod and screws. My hips and legs bother me all the time now. They burn and tangle like when your legs go to sleep but ten times worse. The Dr put in a request to send me to a Pain Clinic and for a trail SCS. I think that is the right appr. for it. So, I am waiting on W/C to approve both things. I am hoping we can find away to help me with my pain cause it is getting hardier and hardier to deal with each day that goes by. Just wanted to post a update cause I havent been on here for awhile cause of the pain I am always in. Hope to talk to everyone soon. Thanks for listening to me whine about my problems. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and will have a great weekend. Thanks Theresa

• Hi Theresa,
    Sorry to see your still having issues. I hope w/c get moving for you pretty soon. I know pain can be a real downer, and that it zaps all your energy out of you. I wish hun that there was something all great and wise I could tell you, but I can offer is my support. And tell you if you need someone to talk to, I'm still a great listener.
    Your cyber sista,
    Bobbi Jo
  • I was just asking about you the other day in chat. I am so sorry you are in such terrible pain. Whine all you want, that is what we are here for! Hope you come back into chat some day. Also, I hope that W/C gets a move on and approves your SCS trial. Hope you were able to enjoy Thanksgiving.

Best wishes,

This discussion has been closed.