Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Oxycontin Discount Card!!!

WandtmacWWandtmac Posts: 122
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:41 AM in Pain Medications
Good Day Everyone,
Been a while since I checked in and I was searching this site to see if anyone had heard/seen/used the Oxycontin Discount Card for you pain med scripts??? I know you can't be on a gov't assisted prescription plan to use. It can save you up to $70 on your script each month. My PM doctor gave me the card for Oxycontin and also informed me to go to Opana.com for that discount as well. These card will help me save $900 a year and I thought I would share this information so other might check on these programs as well.

Take Care,
Traci Mac
advertisement

Comments

• I never heard of anything like this. Thanks so much ! :)
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • If this information helps at least one person than I am more than happy to share. I hope your doctor has the card or at least can get you one. Good Luck!
  • i pay one hundred and ten pounds a year for a s many prescriptions as i need {not just oxycontin} antibiotics and creams etc.i am happy to pay a small amount compared to the usa and your insurance thingy.as my wife is s medic we have the BNF at home and that gives the cost of all the drugs and the 80mg of oxycontin {56pack}cost over 100 pounds a box! and the 20mg are around 40 pounds i am so glad i dont have to pay the full price
    STRAKER
  • Same here - my pain meds alone come to 220 quid (about US$350) a month, but I only have to pay a fraction of it. Add to that the various gout, hypertension and GERD meds and I'd be paying a small fortune every month if I had no insurance.
  • Ive used the discount card for oxycontin just once, this past month. My pain doc just gave it to me. Normally on my insurance oxy is 45$ with this card it was 25$ for the first time use and then I am unsure if subseqent uses will be free or will be 25. In any event it is much cheaper and helps me out tons. I am on so many meds and it gets very costly. :& I wasnt aware of the website opana.com, but I will check it out. thanks so much!

oh, the card is also good til march 2011! yay! :D <:P
advertisement