Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

aluapaaluap Posts: 10
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
hello friends,

this friday 4/2 will be my 3rd week post op.I dont feel like ms. Frankenstein anymore..I actually feel good..takin walks.down to 1 percocet every 6hrs..oh ya steri strips fell off friday 3/26 (2wk)mark..I go to dr on 4-7 my first visit since surgery..kinda anxious to see him..wonder what kind of pt i will be doing..still kinda slow in mornings..gotta get a routine down, lol.well its 10am i need to shower and walk..BIG THANK YOU SPINEY FRIENDS FOR YOUR HELP AND THIS WEBSITE..I WISH TO U ALL HEALTH AND HAPPINESS

• Cervical?
    I had my staples out today, so feel less of a ms frankenstein

Take care and keep healing
  • This is great news to hear. If I remember it was an ACDF on C6/C7 the same day I had mine on C5/C6.

I still have slow days also. I am trying to stop using the soft collar. But, where I live, they are doing major resurfacing of most of the roads. Riding as a passenger kills my neck from all the pot-holes/cracks in the roads. Even where they have started the resurfacing work, the ground down road is still very uneven.

I am allowed to drive as long as I do not have the pain medication in me and I am not wearing the soft collar. With the roads, this really causes my neck to get sore after I return home. Takes a bit of time to recover.

Good luck with the continued success in feeling better!