Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

MRs P Aka Paula

tamtamttamtam Posts: 2,749
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:44 AM in Matters of the Heart
It is with great sadness that I tell all of you that Paula's sister passed away yesterday suddenly. I don't have much information on her passing. But Paula could sure use our support and prayers at such a difficult time as this.

Paula you and your family are in my prayers. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Take care.

• LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    I am so sorry to hear the sudden tragic news, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Liz xx

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Paula, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I'm very sorry for the loss of your sister. May you find strength through this trying time. Prayers for you and your family. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Marianne xx
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. It is not easy to lose a sibling. I know you'll turn to your faith for understanding and peace. I'm here for you if you need me. Just send me a PM. I don't use yahoo chat anymore.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • Paula, my sincerest condolenses to you and your family at this difficult time. I lost my brother two years ago suddenly and understand how difficult it is to lose a sibling.

I'm sending prayers and hugs to you and your family.
  • Mary passed away on Saturday 22nd may 2010.Mary suffered a brain hemorage on thursday and after two attempts off surgery Mary decided it was time for her to go.I strongly believe Mary is at peace now along with her father Kieran and Marys twin brother and siser.
    Mary is survived by her husband Mark son Christopher(19),daughters Catherine(18),Rebecca(17) and Rachel(14)her mother betty(84) brother Ciaran(48)and myself Paula(40).
    We are a strong family and have a very strong bond.We do realise life will be very hard for a long time and all i can do is focus on helping Marys children through life which i know is what Mary would have wanted.
    Not only have i lost a sister i have lost a best friend we were together everyday and she just doted on my grandchild David who is 3 months and in my eyes David now has a very very special guardian angel.
    I thank you all so much for the support i have recieved through spinehealth,and i know i can rely on you when i need a shoulder to cry on.

LOVE P
  • oh dear paula
    i'm so very sorry for your loss...just so aweful to deal with such great loss
    take care your in my thoughts and prayers
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • Paula I know we haven't talked in months.
    I just wanted you too know I'll be saying a prayer for you and your sissy's family.
    Hang in there hon. I know how much your sissy's ment too you, I'm so sorry ! >:D<
    Your friend.
  • Mrs. P,

May your faith and family sustain you through this sad time.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,877
    Paula to hear about your loss.
    I hope that your faith and support from friends can
    be helpful during this difficult time
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com