Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:48 AM in Lighten and Brighten
Just wanted to wish all of my spine-health friends a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hope you all have a tolerable pain day and plenty of food, family, and friends.

I'm thankful for all of you and for all the help and friendship you've given me.

• And all my fellow spineys.

I also wish you all a lesser pain day, good food, good friends and family and enjoying the day.

I will second your sentiments, Debbie - I'm thankful for Spine-Health and all the wonderful and supportive members here.

• I am in the UK, so we don't celebrate thanksgiving, but wish everyone who does a very happy day.

Hope you can spend it with loved ones and that your pain will be less today.
  • same to you Debbie! Hugs and take care!
  • Happy Thanksgiving to all us USA spineys. For ALL of my SH family,
    We have all suffered so much and endured way too much pain, but today we give THANKS for our many blessings. Even though it may seem as we are at our wits end, there is always someone worse of then you, (or at least, this is what I believe). There is always HOPE.

Enjoy your day to the best of your ability with your friends & family and be grateful for the day & your many blessings. Even if its only an hour or two.

I'm sitting on a pain level 7, and thankful its not 9-10; which its been all week. I'm thankful for finding this community, I've been out of work since Aug 23rd, away from the world, and it has been all of you and this community that has kept me sane.
    Thank you & god bless
  • Overdid this week big time, but have been with family I haven't seen in a while - so it was worth it. :)

I hope all my fellow Thanksgiving celebrators had a wonderful day, blessing, and great friends, family and food! Group *HUG*!!! :)

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.