Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

my finding's before surgery,and didnt tell the doctor about my bladder could any of these findings c

raymondrraymond Posts: 51
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:52 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
my findings was L5-s1 is a transitional vertebra and partly fused with sacrum on the right.
L4-L5 postrusion.endplate osteophytes and bilateral facet osteoarthritis,moderate stenosis of the central canal to ap diameter of 7 mm. mild stenosis of the lateral recess and neural foramina bilaterally.

multiple schmorl's nodes are present at the inferior endplate of t11 and t12,superior and inferior endplates of L2 and L3 and superior endplate of L4 .

Disk desiccation at L2-L3 and L4-L5 no fracture or neoplasm in the lumbar spine.

a tarlov cyst is noted on the right at s1,measuring 2.7 cm in long axis on sagittal image 7.

L2-L3 mild diffuse disk bulge and bilateral facet hypertrophy,mild stenosis of the left neural foramen.

L3-L4 mild diffuse disk bulge and bilateral facet hypertrophy,mild stenosis of the central canal and bilateral neural.

i had alif L4-l5 jan 4 2011 and i know it takes time for
the nerves to heal and recovery time also because of the nerves being crushed for 2 years.

my bladder started this about 6 7 8 months ago of feeling being lot pressure all the time,i can lay flat my back and get relief of not having the pressure,soon as i roll on either side or set up or walk i keep this feeling,go to bathroom 7 to 8 times night.

and my left leg feels like a bad tooth ache from my knee down 24/7.
left foot feels like its crushed and throbs 24/7 and on fire
has anyone been through this or see something from my ffinding that could be causing this?

or has same problem and had it fixed.i posted the other day aabout bladder but not many results..ty if you got a oopinion ty ray

• You should consult a urologist for examination.

• I had many other problems when I had my surgeries, such as Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, etc... I went to my primary care doctor who monitored me while I was going through neck and lumbar surgeries. Many times they can have an over all picture of things the surgeon might have missed, or things that might get over looked before or after. I would get it checked out.
  • some of your issues sound like how I felt with my sciatic but then again not quite the same.

I would see a Dr about all of your issues.

Just curious does your foot hurt worse when you wear a shoe or even a sock?
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • hello msH yes believe it or not if i walk on harwood floors which i have in my dining room and kitchen and bathroom.bear footed the pain is instant in my left leg and foot and lowerback.

when sleeping i sleep with 1 sock on my right foot have to it stays ice cold.

then my left foot from my knee to my ankle feels like the worse tooth ache ever.then my foot feels like it crushed .im on 4 percocets daily and some times i will take 2 just try to sleep to ease the pain in my left leg.which it dont touch it,

makes for long night's and my wife thinks i should be off pain meds and should be fixed.

not much support from her anymore i guess she thinks it all about the pain meds for me,but she has no clue

thank you for your time to reply ..ray
  • yes my left foot i sleep with out sock it feels better to take it off because it feels like its on fire and throbs.