Hello to all,
I have had this problem for several years now. A bit of a background on myself: highly athletic, involved in power lifting, body building, and martial arts.
- Chronic tension head-aches
- Constant muscle contraction around my right Scapula/Shoulder complex
- A feeling of A-Symmetry between my right and left shoulders
- My right side responds differently to exercises like rows, chin-ups, or twists
- Pins and needles in my right elbow
- Sometimes after training sessions I will feel numbing down my whole arm
This issue started about 10 years ago (when I was 17) but, at that time, the discomfort was so mild I couldn't tell if there was anything wrong. As time has passed, and I have involved myself in sports, and lifting, at a higher level I have noticed it getting worse and worse. This week I will go see a joint and never specialist.... I have a feeling that the effected vertebrae are probably the C6, 7, 8 joints,,,,,
My Question is: Do Nerve Blocks act as permanent relief ? Any thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated.