Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello Friends.

krazyangelkkrazyangel Posts: 31
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:56 AM in Depression and Coping
Hey my dear friends. I know it has been awhile since I have been on here. I have been still dealing with my back and plus we have been moving. Plus being a wife and parent of to growing boys. I hope everyone has been getting along good. Plus I also want to let you guys know I have started a new website. The site is all bout joining together to stop bullying. I really hope that I will see my spiney friends drop by and join the fight. Give me a shout if you would like to have the name of the site. Thanks for listening to me run my mouth. Hope everyone can get some relief and rest. Always remember to Listen, Learn, and LOVE.

• Hey krazy. Long time no see. Hope all is going well for ya. Good luck with that bullying website.

I am not sure how the website will help. But then again what do i know. Lol

There has been a lot on tv about the bullying issues going on in school and after school.
    A lot of things continue after school bullying on Fb that have caused some kids to comit suicide,

This is a whole new world we live in where kids can continue to bully each other on fb which was not around when we was kids. Bullying is not new in this world for we all knew a few in school and just had to deal with it as we grew up.

Maybe it was not as complicated back then and we knew it was a part of growing up having to be able to deal with all bad situations. In some ways i think it helped us build character and helped us realise you cant show fear to a bully for thats what they feed off.

I wish all kids would have the ability to just punch a bully in the face just 1 time just to give that bully a reality check. Thats old school and sadly not done often enough these days.

The new world bullying is now mostly words tossed around at the person in school and then on fb or texing after school. Of course this is not healthy for a child so i just dont understand why a child needs to have a fb account to begin with.

At least when we were kids we could pick who we would hang around with after school and avoided contact with a bully and anyone friends with the bully. I dont know why the same cant be aplied now days.

In todays world its almost as if fb is a must have or life aint worth living. I find that very sad. I find it sad when kids new way of outlet is siting behind a computer finding ways to gang up and bully another kid instead of finding other outdoor activity to keep bussy.

Best wishes, Alex
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • I am hanging in there doing what I do. I really dont know if the website will help any or not. I do know it cant hurt to try. I am not into to make anything out of it. If it is that I help just one person then it will be so worth it. If it helps a person to come there and go in chat and they can vent instead of doing something to hurt themselves that will be all worth it for me. Like I have said I am new to the website thing but I am hopeful it will work. I am hoping I can get others to join the fight and lets try and make a differences. Talk to you later my friend.