Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

sleep

miserable1mmiserable1 Posts: 22
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:58 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
why are you up,
is it only me.
i sleep like crap what about you
please take part in late night discussion
You will know the true benefits of life,by helping someone who can never repay you!
advertisement

Comments

• Well I am up because of pain and waiting for some meds to kick in. But soon I will be off my computer, to use some low lighting to help relax the brain and hopefully help with some sleep.

sense your from the cervical side of the spine, somethings that might help or a muscle relaxer or some heat or hot bath. Of course proper elevation of your spine, as well supporting your neck. I know I will start with one pillow and eventually work my way through many of them. Nothing worse than being the only one up while everyone else is sleeping in the house.

So you could start and see how this ends.

Twas the night before christmas not a creature in the house was stirring, not even a mouse........

now that was a bad punch line sense i have a mouse in the house and he is stirring hopefully right to that trap? Anyway hopefully others will be along and can play the game. There might also be someone in chat if not now latter sometimes just going in brings others in.

• Where are thou Morpheus?
  • Thankfully, my cats are always willing to wake up and play whenever I can't sleep. They even helped me wrap Christmas presents this morning......

snug in their beds while visions of sugar plums danced in their beds.....

the cat lady
  • You all asleep? I am up for 2 nights again. Sorry to be a wimp but am going to try and sleep. i am wishing all my sleepyheads the very best for tonight. Catch up later.

I am also going off the cymbalta before it rears a really nasty head on me. Should I or should I not?
    Ugh........... Helped a teensy bit but am so dizzy this time around.
advertisement