Had a L/S spine MRI in November - was "normal)
Pain continues...... Thinking "maybe" SI Joint problems
They tried to schedule it back to back with the SI Joint injection a day before the MRI.
I stated that I wanted to wait on the injection (since I am not reading - on here and in research) that these injections don't work so well (well, their success rate isn't great)
Also, I thought it would make more sense to see if they see anything on the Pelvic MRI before doing the Injection.
Does anyone agree or is my thought pattern wrong?
I would appreciate anyone's input (especially if you have been through all this).