Any advice from others who may have been in a similar situation would be greatly appreciated! My Neuro has told me not to drive until after we get the results of my MRIs and EEG back. I have kids and have to work and have been driving with these same symptoms that I have complained to them about for over a year now. So don't know why they suddenly decide to say I shouldn't be driving. My concern is what will I do if they permanently make this happen! ? I have to work! I cannot get city bus transport where I live because I am in a rural area. Any advice from others? Thanks in advance!