Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

broken lady >{marley}
marrie {from irland}
marther {from brighton}
and many many more
i wonder???????
1997 laminectomy
2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014

• I'm here...3yrs.
    I used to chat with Marie...haven't heard from her in long time. last I knew she was pg. So hope she's enjoying here time.
    miss'n few pp for sure. :(
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • I've been here for four years now, i check in every few days to see how every ones doing. I'm kinda in limbo at the moment waiting to see a new doctor.
  • I was here 5 years or so ago with my first ACDF. Do remember Marie, haven't heard from her. Do still keep in touch with a guy don't know his name but he know sings/writes music in band.....
    I may have been in as a different name. I believe I had to change with the new forum.
    2007 ACDF C6 - C7
    2010 Aspen Cage L4,L5 for Grade 2 Spondo and spinal stenosis
    2011 Non-Union C6-C7, Revision Posterior fusion with hardware.
    2012 Failed fusion of L4, L5. Revision L4, L5 Fusion with hardware.
  • MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,364
    But I have heard rumors about the mother ship returning to replace a batch of defective titanium in some of.us.

That or the glue factory --- thank goodness they finally shared super glue with us as it has saved many wild mustangs and some spineys too!

From my hospital bed on earth --- 10 days but whose counting? QA/UR? Medicare? The mother ship?

Spine-health Moderator
    Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!

• What you're waiting for is a Vogon Constructor ship to take you away (or build an off-ramp through your hospital room.
    Disability retirement
  • MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,364
    I had heard that they were taken over - broken up - and shipped overseas by Bain Capitol.

I better not wait too long for them!

Spine-health Moderator
    Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!

• I check the chat room once in awhile never see anyone there anymore, I have better luck on FB with the gang.
  • Hey curtis bro, aint seen you in a long time , I figured the wife wacked ya for the insurance money,

Old members often move on as life goes on even after spine injury , Some get beter some just manage, some as far as we know could of died of old age , And myself i come and go like the wind and cant say i feel any beter in the summer but do my best to stay of the internet and try to enjoy the outside as much as posible,

Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,863
    I think it is part of the natural progression.
    We come her because we hurt, We stay to get answers, We leave because we are better

That is the pure and simple of it all, nothing more, nothing less.

What about us? Tony, you know as well as I do, that there are people here that stay on because of the friendships and bonding that has been done. Also because we want to hear more about a given condition or treatment.

There are some of us that will be here a lifetime.

Tony, for one, I am glad you stay with us. Even if you may ruffle a few feathers or say things that others may not like.
    You speak from your heart and you speak how you feel. In my books that is just fine
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I remember a lot of those names, gone for now and not forgotten
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• For a while after I joined SH she was a Moderator, and she seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth. Do any of you know what became of her?
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,863
    a couple of times.
    A lot of things are going on for her and she felt it was best to take some time off away from Spine-Health
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • tina coylettina coyle Posts: 125
    edited 03/27/2013 - 5:17 AM
    Hi Metalneck and tammyc do you remmber me its been a while about 18 months now, its nice to see you are still all on this site.Tina from England with one son and neck problem.