Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Naturopath for treating DDD!

Hello everybody,

I am considering to see a naturopath for my back pain.
Have you ever tried? If so, please share your experience...

• I am not familiar with naturopathy neither but I have heard so many positive stories from people who didn't feel better with conventional methods that they tried naturopathy, and it worked out great.
    One of my friends had a really bad sciatica, and her doctor prescribed her 5 sessions of physical therapy but no improvement so she went to see a naturopath recommended by a friend, and guess what???!!! After one session, she was pain-free and it didn't come back.
    I will see this guy soon, and will let you know if it works... :-)
  • Yes, I understand it's not easy but I feel the same way... I can't live with this pain all life long...! So I will try everything and if I can help other people, I will be happy to do it!
  • Been researching this topic also, waiting for some money to go to initial appointment. Will be watching this thread closely!! Thanks
This discussion has been closed.