Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

MRI Results - do not understand them

Initally in Oct 12 was diagnosed with brain tumour. After brain biopsy was told they didnt know and still dont know what it is. Will repeat MRI 6mnts. Inital symptoms were right shoulder down to my elbow pain and stiffness. It feels like the old blood pressure monitors have pumped up my arm and it feels huge. Also had really bad shake and tremor in that arm.. Since the biopsy was put on Tegretol, Propanalol, and Gabapentin. One of them seem to have controlled the shake but my arm and leg are both slow and stiff. Had brain and neck MRI. Results of cervial MRI show:
Narrow based disc extrusion at level C6/7 distorting and partly compressing the left half of the underlying cord parenchymal. No obvious signal change was not at that level. There was also diffuse symmetrical disc herniation at level C5/6 again causing narrow in the right sided neural foramen and indenting to the underlying cord parenchyma. There was some signal changes at that level whcih might be long standing and there was also some diffuse disc bulge at level C4/5.
Neurologist ruled out parkinsons but has referred me back to the neurosurgeons to discuss.

I am so confused by events and my arm and leg is still not right nor is my neck and shoulders. I am clueless as to what is going on and so is my manager at work. Any help here is so much appreciated.

• I have also had since 2005 lower back ache. Never had this x-rayed and will definitly mention this to the surgeons next week as this is also causing me so much discomfort and I dont get hardly any sleep.