Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

my miracle

hello, ive just joined, i like i dont know how many others,find their body has failed its mot,all i want is a quick fix and pray frequently for my operation to happen even though im scared shitless.sorry,am awaiting acdf 2 levels

• Hi Ellen and welcome,
    I too am new to the site. I also was terrified of having surgery, but I realized it was my best option. My pain, weakness and numbness were getting progressively worse. I had one level acdf with instrumentation on march 6th of this year. I am glad I went through with it. I am 6 wks. post-op and most of the pain is gone and all of the numbness. I still have a long recovery ahead but I am thankful for my results thus far and for a great neurosurgeon. You will be fine and you have a great support team on this site. Do you have a surgery date yet? Keep us updated. God Bless.
  • ellen janeeellen jane Posts: 4
    edited 10/30/2015 - 6:31 AM
    I can't believe I'm back on here again I had my neck operation by the most wonderful consultant,I'm again under his care as off since July in crazy pain and hobbling with a stick,unable to do what do normally,have had spinal injection now awaiting further review and ???whats next