Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

SSDI just won my Case

Well I been working since I was 11yrs old. Graduated Automotive Vocational in 1983, got my Aircraft Power Plant License in 1985 and had the same Aviation job for 26yrs before injuring my back November 23, 2010. My company let of do light duty till May 25, 2011 for which time they fired me. I hired a Attorney still in litigation on my Workmen Comp Case applied for SSDI got denied but 2yrs 2months later one a decision before a judge. I have a 1yrs review for which they will see if I can be rehabilitated. I suffer from bulge disk from my L2 to my S3. I have had Radio Frequency Abilations 3 times with minimal help now in August I am having a Accu View Laser Surgery done if that fails I am pressing for Artificial Disk replacement.
Jeremiah 29:11

• Congrats! On winning your case.
    Discectomies 05/08 and 04/11, fusions L4-5 Feb 9,2012 and L3-L4 June 28,2012, Staph infection washout 3/2/2012, Bulged L5-S1. SCS trial on January 17th, 2014, which was a success! Permanent SCS on February 20th.
  • Congrats. However, I know you would trade being on disability with less pain any day.
    Cervical Laminectomy and fusion C2 to T1 June 2012, Anterior Hip Replacement November 2012, Laminectomy, Discectomy Foriminotomy, L3 to L5, February 2014, evacuation of Hematoma April 2014.
    Cervical Myopathy, DDD, Spinal Stenosis, osteoarthritis
  • Maybe the procedure or surgery will work and you can go back to work, before the review. As I know most would rather be working than at home, in pain.