Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Duplicate posts

I wish I could stress that members creating duplicate posts make it more difficult for everyone else.

Besides the fact that making duplicate posts is a forum violation, the trouble that it causes the member community
makes it a much worse offense.

Member "A" posts in Forum "X" "I have a problem"
Then Member "A" posts the same topic in Forum "Y"
A day goes by, no responses, so Member "A" posts the same topic in
Forum "Z", "Z1" and Z2"

Now the problem. Besides have the same post duplicated in many different spots, what should the other members
respond to?

Should they respond to Forum X, Y or which one.. Some members will post in one forum , while others will
post to the other forum. The result! A thread that really does not have any continuity. You WANT all the responses to go to one spot...

This has been an ongoing problem since day 1. I dont know how to stress to new members and everyone that duplicate positing causes problems..

Everyone needs to read the FAQ and Forum rules. It would make a big difference on this site

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,877
    Read Liz's thread and our FAQ....

Because of the confusion duplicate posting creates for all members, we take every measure at editing and/or deleting duplicate posts. Depending on workload, at times we edit the duplicate post and put a URL pointing to the original thread.

PLEASE DO NOT create duplicate posts While you are thinking it will provide you with greater coverage, it only serves to minimize the potentials of responses.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com