Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Forum posting issues

LizLiz Posts: 7,832
I am sorry the forum is still experiencing issues with posting on the forum, I have just made a test post to Sandi's thread and instead of my text which just said 'testing' it showed text from another member's post from the forum.
I have reported this to the developer.
Hopefully it will be sorted soon

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery

• Chris SheetsCChris Sheets Posts: 4
    edited 03/27/2014 - 5:04 AM
    I was registering with the website and during that timeframe, i kept getting a error message last night saying "Access denied. please contact moderator" (something along that context) When I tried to send a message to a moderator it gave the same error message as above. I am assuming that it was fixed because I was able to re-register (I did the first time last night but some reason it didnt save and had to re-register which is ok.) I just wanted to relay the message incase something was up and noone caught it, but I am guessing everythings ok now since i am registered and dont have a issue and couldnt contact anyone last night to report it.
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    I am sorry to hear you experienced problems registering, The database had to be restored from the last backup date which was 03/26/14 at 1:30am CST.
    That would mean any activity from that time up to the system problem was lost.

Let me now welcome you to spine-health, this link will help you get started navigating the site

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • thank you:) glad everythings back to normal :) I kinda was figuring it would be fixed , but one never knows I had weird things happen where i would get error messages and it was from my end hehe
  • I just posted something under August surgery buddies. When I activated "save" it did not respond, when I did it again two identical posts appeared (#54 and #55). I immediately selected "edit" na dried to remove one of the posts. I got the error message "you are not authorized to enter this page". Then I tried physically delete it (using the delete" button on the text, it still did not work. What did I do wrong? How can I delete my own post, especially if by mistake I create a duplicate?

• I accidentally posted the same thing twice and can't figure out how to delete it.  my username is cervicalinjury and the post is titled Traumatic Neck Injury...posted 10/10/16.  Please delete the duplicate that says accidentally posted again. 
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,856
    Thanks for letting us know.  The duplicate has been deleted.
    That was very nice of you to let us know about this.   Can not tell you how much we appreciate it ....
    Good luck with your neck.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com