Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Haemangiomas

More haemangiomas found, but not treatment or pain relief?

Hi I have posted before, but only on my lower back. I have now had a scan for my middle and upper back and more scattered haemangiomas found, but told to take pain killers and ibuprofen (which in my experience do not work, so I don't take them)
Can anyone please help me with pain management :( My back is so painful its the only thing on my mind constantly and I cant sleep with it and I'm still unclear what is causing my pain.
My original earlier low back scan results:
bulged discs to sagittal T1
weightted T1, axial T1weighted and T2 weighted through discs
subtle focal kyphotic change at the T11-12
scattered occasional haemangioma in T9, L3, L4 and S1 vertebral bodies
dessication of the thoracic and lumbar discs
small schmorls nodes adjacent to T11-12 and T10-11 discs
disc bulge at T11-12
facetal changes L3-4 and L4-5

They also found occasional haemangiomas on my liver (also get pain and swelling in that area)

New scan: Now shows more haemangiomas I believe scattered up my spine (as only saw them scattered as he scrolled through scan, I wasn't given details of where and how many. But I am planning on asking my gp as she gave me the print out of my last scan) I don't know if ive more bulged discs ect as I was basically told 'he wouldn't touch me' and sent me on my way. I didn't have these 20 year ago so wasn't born with them.

Anyone any advice or opinions please?
advertisement