Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

partial congenital fusion

I have never done this before, I have to thank my sister for finding this site! I have been going to my military doctors for 8 to 10 years telling them that I am in pain and it is all over my body and I hurt all the time. for 6 years I have been told that I have really bad arthritis as it is seen in all of my x-rays. I was told that I will be in a wheelchair and that there is nothing that can be done for me.
the doctors gave me pills for the pain and would send me on my marry way.I am a stubborn person and I kept going to the doctor, so I was sent to arthritis doctors and I was told that I also have fibro and once again I was given pills and would have to come back once a month for a follow up where the doctor would adjust the meds. I could not take it anymore so I went back to my doctor and I got to see his PA instead and he just wanted me to go to physical therapy just like all of the other military doctors said to me. At this point I am so over it and I asked to see a pain management doctor.
This doctor said that we are going to take this step by step and she ordered x-rays and a MRI, By this time my condition had affected my work, I walk like I have been drinking and I have a hard time even swallowing! my mussels hurt and my legs and arms will go numb at anytime. And try to get comfortable enough to sleep is impossible!
MRI came back with a C5-C6 FUSION along with scoliosis and my bad arthritis and this is just that start of what she found so far. It is sad when you go out and you walk by some seniors and they stop you and tell you that you are way to young to be walking that way, ya know you have it bad!
this doctor wants to do botox injections in my neck as well a neck traction.
I have done injections and the radiofrequency but not the botox, I am afraid of do that. has anyone done the botox and traction? looking for hope!