Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hiya My Friends~Happy Independance Day!

EMTgoneNUTZEEMTgoneNUTZ Posts: 321
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Matters of the Heart
Hey guys~*

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile. I won't get into all of that, but know that I'm alright. 8)

I've missed you all and think of you every day. You're always in my prayers! :)

I wanted to also wish us all a Very Blessed and Happy Independance Day and say God Bless and Thank You to all of our troops who have fought, or are currently fighting for our freedom and our lives. Even though times in this country are tough right now, we wouldn't be half of what we are without those brave men and women and I, for one, am enternally grateful! :)

I hope you all have an awesome holiday weekend, and that you're all blessed with low (or better yet NO) pain and heavenly weather so that you can really enjoy it and time with your families if you have the opportunity.

God Bless each and every one of you, my friends! ;)

Love & Hugs, T

• whats up girrrly?
    we all been wondering where ya bin?but we all know you been thinkin bout us, thinkin bout you, and we just like you to know that we miss you,and always will be,
    until we see ya again!
    hope the world is right with you tonight!
    and your are safe and warm
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Hiya Ranchie!!!!

I'm OK...some things are better, some not so much, but you know me, I'm too ornery to die so they'll have to drag me kickin' and screamin'! ;) :P Sometimes I just hafta do my own weird thing to get life back into perspective..you know how I am. Thanks so much for always being your sweet, beautiful, loving self! :)

I've missed you and the others and definitely think of you every single day! How's life been treating you sugar? I hope everythings going alright for ya, or at least as well as can be expected anyhoo. :)

You're not sleeping tonight either, eh? Or are you one of those MORNIN FOLK??? :? :jawdrop: hehe

Take care of yourself darlin, and that's an order! :P

(ps-I liked the other emo's better...there's no more birdie!!! }:) ) *giggles*
  • glad to see your back up to fighting trim! and a surivor..yay!
    ya ime not sleepin much lately,too much of a bad thing is just as bad as too little of a good thing..err anyway,glad to see y up nd runnin on your two hind legs! ime kind of on 3 right now,but anyway,good for you,always the fighter,i tel ya there are some girrlys here who sure could use some of your wisdom! but thats another matter.

()() Chubby Bunny say
    (><) you need more hugs!
    m m
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• a happy and safe 4th of July ya'll... :)