Hi I am new on this forum thus I would firstly like to greet everyone.
My condition is as follow:
- mild spinal stenosis L4 L5
- on 4th of December they made Laminectomy (decompression) and put implant called Diam
- I went through 14 days of physiotherapy
- pain is still there but on the upper side of the spine (I believe it is Thorical part)
- lesegue test is still positive thus there is still pain on the crural leg
- banding is still causing me troubles
- regained some power in the legs
What's next? I am really worried about the situation not improving especially because the pain went on the upper site of the spine (I can fell the pain if I touch the vertebra). However the MRI of implant (L4 - L5) showed that everything is OK.
I am 28, been in good condition and trained martial arts for 8 years (Muay Thai).
It is very frustrating for the past 4 years.
Thank you for any kind of advice.