Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

PM changed dose without telling me

Okay, so I'm very confused with what's going on with my PM office. I was on 10/325 Norco (1/2-1 tablet every six hours). So today is my fill day but since I work later than my PM's, my mom picked up my script for me. She's a patient at the same office.

She gives me a call and says my script changed to one tablet every 12 hours. She also said the office had a leftover script from April sitting there for me too. Which is odd because I filled in April. So I call and they tell me the nurse will call me back in the next few days. I don't want to fill the script if it's a mistake. But I'm out of medication right now. Any advice? Or should I just wait until I get a call back, whenever that may be?

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,875
    and stress the fact that because of the confusion right now

But I am confused by your statement. You indicated the new script was picked up today, but you are out of medications?
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Hey dilauro,

It's actually the 31st day of my last script. I always pick up the day I run out. Which may be a little dumb on my part, but I planned on getting my script filled tonight which is why I had my mom pick up the written script which is when she noticed the change. I hope that makes a little more sense?

Edit: sorry, I was confused by your question, dilauro. I meant my written script, not my actual medication was picked up today.
    Edit edit: so my PM still hasn't called back but my pharmacy just called to tell me my PM office called in my muscle relaxer when I didn't even request it. I have no idea what's going on in that office.