Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Left side of body muscle aches

SagesaysSSagesays Posts: 1
edited 10/08/2015 - 4:08 PM in Chronic Pain
Hello. I am new here and I need some advice or tips from members.

I'm 26 and I've been having chronic muscle pain on the left side of my body for several years now. It seems to have started in my mid (left side) of my back and has continued to spread throughout the left side of my body. The pain seems to move around/spread. It's in my left back, shoulders, butt, leg, foot, and upper arm. However, my muscles feel numb. If I get a massage it has to have a lot of pressure for me to even feel it. If I were to be massaged with the same amount of pressure on the right side of my body, it would hurt. The pain is more common at night or during rest but it has occurred during other times before. I've gotten physical therapy, Xrays, and mri which nothing has showed up. I've seen a few doctors who can't find anything and haven't prescribed me any medications besides naproxen so im un sure of what could help this pain. I'm not sure what else I can do and I'm tired of being treated like nothing is wrong with me from doctors.

I've tried to do research of anyone with the same issue as I am having and I'm not having any luck.

If anyone has any advice on what this all might mean, what it sounds like it might be, or what steps I should take, I'd greatly appreciate it. And let me know if this should be posted on a different board.

I've also never had any injuries or surgeries.

Thank you for your help.