Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Want to participate but it's hard!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Depression and Coping
I would love to welcome all the new-comers and be my usual happy go lucky self on here and make ppl. feel good but I am in no place to do that so for those that are new HELLO AND WELCOME!! :) To those that are having an upcoming surgery I wish you luck, and for those who just had surgery and are in pain I send you hugs and kisses and wishes of feeling well soon!!!!!!

• Hello,
    Each aspect has specific difficulties and the wanting to participate is the key and shows you have not lost your drive, it is understandable that we feel times of no progress or not the one we would like anyway. Survival is progression and although not in the measure as we are normally used to in progression still a worthy and underrated skill.

Be assured that your time will come and you have this time to plan and prepare the future and the actual doing is the hardest, every day is then a new one of new experience and probably one’s we have no done before, the expectation of how well we would perform will not meet the reality and again we are a another learning and slower improvement.

The mode of best practice here enables experienced patents to pass on knowledge and understanding with care and compassion for they themselves have been at each stage at sometime, without the benefit of this specific support, the fundamental of experience is time and we are attempting to minimise the error stages which are the most painful times for the improvement of many.

The intricacies of each stage converge as we move forward and each moment is full of frustration apprehension and the desire to improve, time allows our minds to wander to a nicer place and strive for this progression, once we have exhausted all our skills we have to be patient and wait for improvement, although we may think we making no progress we are, it is just not something that we can measure or see.

All of us here are at one stage or another and it is nice to know that our specific needs are being discussed and not forgotten, and we will all thank you CKK 48 for helping us.

Take care, be kind to yourself John.
  • you are going through alot right now....it is time for you to get some of that famous support that you are always giving. Please try not to worry so and if there is anything that I can do or if you just want to talk then please let me know....I am here for you , Miki
  • :) we can't always be up to par. your generous spirit has shown itself before and will again soon i know. don't let that put worry into your mind. we all know who you are and that is of no doubt. take good care of yourself. that is of most importance right now. you messages still glow in my mind and i love who you are. Jenny :)
  • I'm still in a deep slump and having a VERY HARD TIME dealing with all this however I am moving forward it may be baby steps but at least it's a start!!! I want to say good luck to those with upcoming surgeries and to those that are post to take it easy and rest, and hello and welcome to all the newbies!!!!

• Take care of yourself right now and let the rest of us give you some of that support that you always so generously share with others! You are going through so much right now, it's your turn to be on the receiving end for a change.

Just remember that baby steps will still get you where you need to be and take time for yourself.

You are in my thoughts.
  • Cherry,

Just so you'll know, I check here every day to see how you are doing because I worry about you. My best wishes are going out to you as you go through this really tough time. Take care of yourself and keep posting, even if it is a simple hello.

~Kathleen (aka msmoto)