Dr. Gregory Schroeder is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in spine surgery at Rothman Orthopaedics in Philadelphia, PA.
Active in spine surgery research and education, Dr. Schroeder serves as Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University and as the Executive Editor for Clinical Spine Surgery. His work has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as Orthopedics, the Global Spine Journal, and the International Journal of Spine Surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Emerging Leader, American Orthopaedic Association
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Indiana University
- MD – Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Internship – General Surgery, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Rothman Orthopaedic Institute at Thomas Jefferson University
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
111 South 11th Street
Philadelphia PA, 19107