Dr. Hashim W. Khan is an anesthesiologist and interventional spine specialist at SpineOne Spine & Sport Medical Center in Lone Tree, Colo. Dr. Khan has more than 15 years of experience diagnosing, managing, and treating spinal disorders. He specializes in interventional pain management, minimally invasive spine care, and interventional spine diagnostic and therapeutic injections, and has a particular interest in kyphoplasty, spinal cord stimulation, radiofrequency ablation, and disc decompression.
Dr. Khan received his medical degree from King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan. He completed his internship and anesthesiology residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Miss. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Khan is a member of the North American Spine Society, Spine Intervention Society, the American Spine Society, and the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
- MD – King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan
- Internship – University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
- Residency – Anesthesiology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
Areas of Specialization
- Interventional Pain Management
- Minimally Invasive Spine Care
- Interventional Spine Diagnostic and Therapeutic Injections