Dr. Hashim W. Khan is an anesthesiologist who specializes in interventional pain management, minimally invasive spine care, and interventional spine diagnostic and therapeutic injections. Dr. Khan received his Doctor of Medicine degree from King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan. He completed his internship and anesthesiology residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Khan is a member of the North American Spine Society, Spine Intervention Society, the American Spine Society, and the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
- MD – King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan
- Internship – University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Residency – Anesthesiology, University of Mississippi Medical Center
Areas of Specialization
- Interventional pain management
- Minimally invasive spine care
- Interventional spine diagnostic and therapeutic injections