Dr. John Hamilton is a board certified neurological surgeon and the medical director of the Inova Peripheral Nerve Program at the Inova Medical Group Neurosurgery Clinic. He is also the Co-Medical Director of the Inova Spine Program at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus.
Dr. Hamilton also serves as an Associate Professor in the Department of Neurosciences at Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Medicine, Inova Campus.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Neurological Surgery
- MD – Meharry Medical College
- Internship – Surgery, Maricopa Medical Center
- Residency – Neurological Surgery, Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Residency – Neurological Surgery, Henry Ford Hospital
- Fellowship – Peripheral Nerve Microsurgical, Louisiana State University Health Shreveport
- Fellowship – Neurological Surgery, National Institutes of Health
- Fellowship – Spine, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Inova Fairfax Hospital
3300 Gallows Road
Falls Church, VA 22042