Dr. Steven Yeomans is a chiropractor and partner at the Yeomans-Edinger Chiropractic Center. He is board certified by the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists and has over 40 years of experience using chiropractic manipulation and pain management techniques to treat patients with spine conditions.
He is an educator and has decades of post-graduate teaching experience in such subjects as exercise and rehabilitation, whiplash, and cumulative trauma disorders. He is the author of several medical journal articles and of the seminal textbook The Clinical Application of Outcomes Assessment.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Former President, Wisconsin Back Society
- Former Northeast District President, Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
- Former Post-Graduate Faculty Member, National University of Health Sciences
- Former Co-Editor, Journal of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- BS – National University of Health Sciences
- DC – National University of Health Sciences