The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Dawood Sayed, MD
Dr. Sayed is a board-certified and fellowship-trained anesthesiologist with the spine center of the University of Kansas Hospital.
He treats back pain, chronic pain, cancer pain, and a wide range of spinal disorders and diseases.
Dr. Sayed at a Glance
- Dr. Sayed’s specialties include pain management, regional anesthesia, and interventional pain medicine.
- He meets patients with compassionate and cutting-edge care.
Dr. Sayed looks forward to helping you recover a high quality of life.
Dr. Sayed is a member of The University of Kansas Hospital Marc A. Asher, MD Comprehensive Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Dawood Sayed, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Foot Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Pinched Nerve
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Interventional Pain Management
- Nerve Blocks
- Nerve Testing
- Pain Management
- Pain Medications
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Regional Anesthesia
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Accolades for Dr. Dawood Sayed, MD
- Fellowship, New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical College
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
Office Information for Dr. Dawood Sayed, MD
3901 Rainbow Blvd
Kansas City, KS 66160
Profile last updated: January 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.