The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Luis Figueroa, MD
Dr. Luis Figueroa was born in New Orleans, Louisiana and earned his medical degree from Pontifical University Javeriana School of Medicine in Bogota, Colombia. He completed his neurology residency at Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn, New York. Following his residency, he completed a clinical Neurophysiology fellowship at the same institution.
Dr. Figueroa is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine and the American Academy of Balance Medicine.
Dr. Figueroa's expertise is in the area of movement disorders, spine medicine, headache, stroke and epilepsy.
Dr. Figueroa practices alongside a multi-disciplinary spine care team at the Florida Spine Institute . Florida Spine Institute is the leading, and one of most trusted, medical facilities that specializes in back & neck care, pain management, neurology, and minimally invasive spine surgery in the Clearwater, St. Petersburg and Tampa area. The board certified doctors, surgeons and therapist provide their patients with all of their consultations and treatment on a single campus which has helped thousands of patients for over 20 years.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Luis Figueroa, MD Can Help You
- Balance Disorders
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Head Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spine Conditions
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- CT Scan
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Heat/Ice Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Pain Management
- Pain Medications
Accolades for Dr. Luis Figueroa, MD
- Fellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology - Kings County Hospital Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Fellow, American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Academy of Balance Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Medical Association
- Pinellas County Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board Certified, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Balance Medicine
- Workers Compensation Certification Course
Office Information for Dr. Luis Figueroa, MD
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.