Meet Dr. Karl A. Greene, MD
Dr. Greene is a board-certified neurosurgeon with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He has expertise in the surgical management of adult and pediatric brain and spinal disorders, brain tumors, complex craniovertebral junction surgery, and complex cervical surgery.
Dr. Greene at a Glance
- Dr. Greene utilizes technologically advanced treatment options, helping you recover quicker.
- He is part of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
Consider Dr. Greene for expert spine care.
Dr. Greene is a member of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
The advantages of an integrated approach are that our patients have access to experts in all areas of the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, we work closely together to make sure that our patients receive the most appropriate care for their condition.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Karl A. Greene, MD Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Upper Cervical Spine Disorders
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Spinal Interbody Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Karl A. Greene, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Board certified in Neurological Surgery - 1996 to present
Office Information for Dr. Karl A. Greene, MD
Profile last updated: May 21, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.