Meet Dr. Sarah I. Woodrow, MD
Dr. Woodrow is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with the spine center of the University of Kansas Hospital.
Her clinical focus is on spine surgery, general neurosurgery, brain and spine tumors, and spinal disorders.
Dr. Woodrow at a Glance
- Dr. Woodrow utilizes such treatments as frameless stereotactic surgery, trauma surgery, neuro-oncology, and minimally invasive spine surgery.
- She brings a deep expertise in treating painful and complex spine conditions.
Talk to Dr. Woodrow about your spine pain.
Dr. Woodrow is a member of The University of Kansas Hospital Marc A. Asher, MD Comprehensive Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Sarah I. Woodrow, MD Can Help You
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Brain Injury
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Tumors
- Sports Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Traumatic Injuries
- Ulnar Nerve Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Lower Back / Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Nerve Testing
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Accolades for Dr. Sarah I. Woodrow, MD
- Fellowship, University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Profile last updated: January 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.