Meet Dr. Joshua Bunch, MD
Dr. Bunch is a board-eligible and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the spine center of the University of Kansas Hospital.
He has a clinical focus on back pain, microsurgery, and pediatric and adult spinal deformity.
Dr. Bunch at a Glance
- Dr. Bunch provides a wide range of expert orthopedic care, working closely with patients to help ensure the best possible course of treatment.
- He is an assistant professor at the University of Kansas.
Dr. Bunch is determined to help your return to a high quality of life.
Dr. Bunch is a member of The University of Kansas Hospital Marc A. Asher, MD Comprehensive Spine Center
To provide timely, patient-centered care for adult and pediatric patients
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joshua Bunch, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- University of Missouri- Columbia , MD
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency
- Norton Leatherman Spine Center, Fellowship
- Brain Tumors
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Joshua Bunch, MD
Marc A. Asher MD Comprehensive Spine Center
4000 Cambridge St
Kansas City, KS 66160
Profile last updated: January 29, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.