Meet Dr. Joshua Shatsky, MD
Dr. Shatsky is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He offers the expert diagnosis, treatment, and management of a wide range of spinal conditions, such as degenerative diseases, adult spinal deformities, tumors, and trauma.
Dr. Shatsky at a Glance
- Dr. Shatsky's training combines one of the most competitive orthopedic traumatology fellowships in the country with an intensive interdisciplinary spine fellowship, giving him a unique perspective and skillset to address complex spinal pathologies.
- He is a member of the North American Spine Society and a candidate member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
If you want advanced spine care, join Dr. Shatsky.
Dr. Shatsky is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joshua Shatsky, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Spine Surgeon
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Harborview School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Arthritis Of The Spine
- Bone Spurs
- Cervical Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Instability Of The Spine
- Lumbar Stenosis
- Rheumatologic Diseases
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Deformities
- Traumatic Injuries
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Massage therapy
- Nerve Blocks
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Physical Rehabilitation/Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Joshua Shatsky, MD
- North American Spine Society
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Joshua Shatsky, MD
WestSound Orthopaedics - Silverdale
4409 Northwest Anderson Hill Road
Silverdale, WA 98383
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: April 9, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.