Meet Dr. Kevin Ju, MD
Dr. Ju is a board-eligible and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Texas Back Institute.
He provides comprehensive and cutting-edge care for spinal disorders, tailoring treatments to help you find relief that lasts.
Dr. Ju at a Glance
- Dr. Ju is a member of many professional organizations, including the Harvard Medical School Orthopedic Trauma Initiative, North American Spine Society, American Medical Association, and American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
- He is the author of numerous scientific articles and medical book chapters, and he has presented at more than a dozen medical meetings and conferences.
Talk to Dr. Ju about your pain.
Dr. Ju is a member of Texas Back Institute.
"I want all my patients to know that I care. I will go above and beyond to make them feel at ease and get them on a treatment path which is right for them."
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kevin Ju, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Undergraduate Studies, B.S. in Biological Sciences - Stanford University, Stanford, California
- Medical School, Harvard Medical School - Boston, Massachusetts
- General Surgery Internship, Massachusetts General Hospital - Boston, Massachusetts
- Harvard Combined Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program, Boston, Massachusetts
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Sciatica / Radcuopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. Kevin Ju, MD
- Fellowship, Spine - Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Harvard Orthopedic Residency ProgramExecutive Committee Award for Excellence
- Administrative Chief Resident Mass. General Hospital
- Charles Ray Best Clinical Paper Award
- Louis W. Gilbert Fellowship-Harvard Medical School
- J. E. Wallace Sterling Award
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Harvard Medical School Orthopedic Trauma Initiative
- AOSpine North America
- Board Eligible, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Kevin Ju, MD
3164 Horizon Rd.
Rockwall, TX 75032
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Coventry Health Care
- UnitedHealth Group
Profile last updated: April 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.