Meet Dr. Scott Webb, DO
Scott Webb, D.O. graduated from Southern Illinois University and attended graduate school at both the University of Illinois and Iowa State University where he studied Molecular and Developmental Biology.
Dr. Webb is a graduate of Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, completing his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Mount Clemens General Hospital in Michigan.
After graduation, Dr. Webb remained in Michigan where he trained other physicians in orthopaedic surgery. He then went on to complete a one year Spine Surgery Fellowship here at Florida Spine Institute. He is currently Surgical Director at Florida Spine Institute and is involved in several ongoing research projects including the Development of Surgical Techniques for the Spine. He has treated patients throughout North America, South America, Europe, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. From 2004 to 2009, Dr. Webb trained Romanian Orthopaedic Surgeons in Spine Surgery. He also developed an Orthopaedic Spine Center in Timisoara Romania.
Dr. Webb is a member of the North American Spine Society, American College of Spine Surgeons, Florida Medical Association, Florida Orthopaedic Association and American Osteopathic Association. His areas of interest include Cervical Spine deformities and disc replacement.
Dr. Webb practices alongside a multi-disciplinary spine care team at the Florida Spine Institute. Florida Spine Institute is the leading, and one of most trusted, medical facilities that specializes in back & neck care, pain management, neurology, and minimally invasive spine surgery in the Clearwater, St. Petersburg and Tampa area. The board certified doctors, surgeons and therapist provide their patients with all of their consultations and treatment on a single campus which has helped thousands of patients for over 20 years.
How Dr. Scott Webb, DO Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Scott Webb, DO
- Florida Spine Institute - Spine Surgery fellowship
- American College of Spinal Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
- Florida Orthopedic Society
- Florida Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- Board certified, 1997