Meet Dr. Brandon Thompson, MD
Dr. Thompson is a board-certified physiatrist with Orthopedic ONE, specializing in physical medicine & rehabilitation, electrodiagnostic medicine, and sports medicine.
If a spine condition diminishes your quality of life, he will come alongside you with minimally invasive procedures, medication management, and physical therapy.
Dr. Thompson at a Glance
- He utilizes state-of-the-art MRI, x-ray, and fluoroscopy equipment in order to provide precise diagnoses and treatments.
- Dr. Thompson takes the time to thoroughly understand the source of your spine pain and develop effective treatment plans, with the goal of returning you to optimal functionality.
Dr. Thompson is available to help expertly address your pain.
Dr. Thompson is a member of Orthopedic ONE.
Pain can keep us from living our best lives. Through non-surgical, minimally-invasive techniques, I work with patients to stop the pain, so they can start living their lives to the fullest
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brandon Thompson, MD Can Help You
- Medical School - Indiana School of Medicine, Bloomington, Indiana
- Residency - The Ohio State University, Department of Physical Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Sciatica Treatment
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Scoliosis Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Whiplash Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Brandon Thompson, MD
- Professional Practice Committee for the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
Office Information for Dr. Brandon Thompson, MD
170 Taylor Station Road
Columbus, OH 43212
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Profile last updated: August 10, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.