Meet Dr. David Witter, MD
Dr. Witter is a board-certified physiatrist with Orthopedic ONE, committed to offering the highest quality physical medicine and rehabilitation services available.
He applies significant experience and sophisticated techniques to help patients return to functional lives with fast recoveries.
Dr. Witter at a Glance
- He performs a wide range of interventional spine procedures, such as joint injections, electromyograms (EMG), and nerve conduction studies.
- Prior to joining Orthopedic ONE, Dr. Witter served as a director of physical medicine and rehabilitation for a medical center in Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Witter is determined to help you experience lasting relief.
Dr. Witter is a member of Orthopedic ONE.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David Witter, MD Can Help You
- Residency - The Ohio State University Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Medical School - The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Sciatica Treatment
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Scoliosis Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Whiplash Therapy
Office Information for Dr. David Witter, MD
170 Taylor Station Road
Columbus, OH 43213
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Profile last updated: August 10, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.