The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. McCasey Smith, MD
Dr. Smith is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with the spine center of the University of Kansas Hospital.
He is specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation, with a focus on back pain, neck pain, joint pain, shoulder pain, and elbow pain, as well as a range of spinal disorders and diseases.
Dr. Smith at a Glance
- Dr. Smith’s treatment options include a full range of injections, blocks, therapies, and ultrasound-guided procedures.
- He speaks both English and Spanish.
Dr. Smith is ready to help you with your pain.
Dr. Smith is a member of The University of Kansas Hospital Marc A. Asher, MD Comprehensive Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. McCasey Smith, MD Can Help You
- Biceps Tendonitis
- Buttock Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Elbow Pain
- Facet Syndrome
- Hand Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Labral Tears
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Upper Back Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Botulinum Toxin (e.g. Botox®)
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Heat/Ice Therapy
- Nerve Blocks
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
- Ultrasound Therapy
Accolades for Dr. McCasey Smith, MD
- Fellowship - University of Kansas Medical Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Profile last updated: January 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.