Meet Dr. William Fitz, MD
Dr. Fitz is a board-certified physiatrist with Orthopedic ONE.
If you are limited by persistent back or neck pain, Dr. Fitz offers a wide scope of non-surgical treatments, including epidural steroid injections, facet joint nerve ablations, and joint injections.
Dr. Fitz at a Glance
- He brings over 2 decades of experience, applying leading-edge care to help restore functionality.
- Dr. Fitz values innovative patient care. He holds patents for devices assisting in the treatment of lower back pain.
Visit Dr. Fitz to discuss spine care solutions.
Dr. Fitz is a member of Orthopedic ONE.
Physical medicine offers patients with spinal disorders an alternative to surgery. We are learning more all the time.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. William Fitz, MD Can Help You
- Undergraduate Degree - The University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana
- Medical School - The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Lumbar Steroid Injections
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- cervical and lumbar facet joint nerve ablations
Accolades for Dr. William Fitz, MD
- Consultant to the Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund for Disability Determinations
- Consultant to the State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio for Disability Determinations
- Consultant to the Public Employees Retirement System of Ohio for Disability Determinations
- Consultant to the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation for Impairment Determinations
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- International Spinal Injection Society
- Ohio Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Award for Outstanding Performance, The Ohio State University Department of Physical Medicine
Office Information for Dr. William Fitz, MD
4605 Sawmill Road
Columbus , OH 43220
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Profile last updated: August 8, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.