Meet Dr. William Fitz, MD
Dr. Fitz is a board-certified physiatrist with Orthopedic ONE.
If you are limited by persistent back or neck pain, Dr. Fitz offers a wide scope of non-surgical treatments, including epidural steroid injections, facet joint nerve ablations, and joint injections.
Dr. Fitz at a Glance
- He brings over 2 decades of experience, applying leading-edge care to help restore functionality.
- Dr. Fitz values innovative patient care. He holds patents for devices assisting in the treatment of lower back pain.
Visit Dr. Fitz to discuss spine care solutions.
Dr. Fitz is a member of Orthopedic ONE.
Physical medicine offers patients with spinal disorders an alternative to surgery. We are learning more all the time.
How Dr. William Fitz, MD Can Help You
- Undergraduate Degree - The University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana
- Medical School - The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Cervical and Lumbar Facet Joint Nerve Ablations
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
Accolades for Dr. William Fitz, MD
- Consultant to the Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund for Disability Determinations
- Consultant to the State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio for Disability Determinations
- Consultant to the Public Employees Retirement System of Ohio for Disability Determinations
- Consultant to the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation for Impairment Determinations
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- International Spinal Injection Society
- Ohio Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Award for Outstanding Performance, The Ohio State University Department of Physical Medicine
Office Information for Dr. William Fitz, MD
4605 Sawmill Road
Columbus , OH 43220
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.