The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Alexandra M. Paraskos, MD
Dr. Paraskos is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physician with Fellowship training in Spine Medicine with Orthopedic ONE.
She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of non-operative spine disorders, interventional spine procedures, and electrodiagnostic medicine.
Dr. Paraskos at a Glance
- She looks to work with patients to determine their goals for their treatment to help them get back to participating in the activities that they enjoy.
- Dr. Paraskos works collaboratively with our team of Orthopedic Surgeons to treat patients with disabling conditions using minimally invasive procedures.
Visit Dr. Paraskos to discuss spine care solutions.
Dr. Paraskos is a member of Orthopedic ONE.
"There are many non-surgical treatment options for controlling pain. I will listen and work with you to find the least invasive and individualized plan to relieve your pain and improve your function."
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Alexandra M. Paraskos, MD Can Help You
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
- Undergraduate, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Medical School, The University of Toledo College of Medicine, Toledo, OH
- Residency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Oakland University - William Beaumont Hospital, Rochester, MI
- Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Work Injuries
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Nerve Testing
- Pain Management
- Sciatica Treatment
- Scoliosis Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
Accolades for Dr. Alexandra M. Paraskos, MD
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R)
- Member, North American Spine Society (NASS)
- Member, Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
Office Information for Dr. Alexandra M. Paraskos, MD
4605 Sawmill Road
Columbus , OH 43220
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: February 20, 2020. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.