Meet Dr. Neelay Thakkar
Dr. Thakkar is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physician with Fellowship training in Interventional Pain with Orthopedic ONE.
He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of non-operative spine disorders, interventional spine procedures, and electrodiagnostic medicine.
Dr. Thakkar at a Glance
- He has special interest in sports medicine, as well as neuromodulation treatment including spinal cord stimulation.
- Dr. Thakkar works collaboratively with our team of Orthopedic Surgeons to treat patients with disabling conditions using minimally invasive procedures.
Visit Dr. Thakkar to discuss spine care solutions.
Dr. Thakkar is a member of Orthopedic ONE.
"I have a passion for using minimally invasive procedures along with a holistic approach to help treat and manage chronic pain while improving patients’ quality of life."
How Dr. Neelay Thakkar Can Help You
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
- Interventional Pain Physician
- Undergraduate, The University of Akron, Akron, OH
- Medical School, Northeast Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, OH
- Residency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, The Ohio State University - Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, OH
- Fellowship, The Ohio State University - Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, OH
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Management
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Trigger Point Therapy
Office Information for Dr. Neelay Thakkar
560 N. Cleveland Ave.
Westerville, OH 43082
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Grove City 5500 North Meadows Dr. Grove City, OH 43123 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.