Meet Dr. Robert Ryu, MD
Dr. Ryu is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon with Orthopedic ONE.
Dr. Ryu has extensive training in minimally invasive surgery, using the most advanced techniques and procedures.
Dr. Ryu at a Glance
- He has extensive training in navigation-guided and robotic-assisted spinal surgery to treat degenerative spinal disorders, spinal deformity and spinal trauma.
- He performs minimally invasive surgery, cervical and lumbar disc arthroplasty, and training in motion preservation technology.
- Dr. Ryu is a productive researcher with numerous publications on advanced spine technology, including artificial disc replacements and stem cell therapies.
Visit Dr. Ryu to find out how to help you back to optimal functioning.
Dr. Ryu is a member of Orthopedic ONE.
"My goal as a spine surgeon is to restore function and relieve pain with the most advanced, minimally invasive treatments available today."
How Dr. Robert Ryu, MD Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Undergraduate - University of California, Berkley, CA
- Medical Degree - University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Residency - The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Fellowship - Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Sciatica Treatment
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Robert Ryu, MD
- Medical officer and an F-16 flight surgeon in the United States Air Force
- Deployed with the 77th Fighter Squadron as part of Operation Enduring Freedom 2012-2013
- Serves as a senior flight surgeon in the 112th Fighter Squadron - Toledo Ohio Air National Guard
Office Information for Dr. Robert Ryu, MD
4605 Sawmill Road
Columbus, OH 43220
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Visit Dr. Ryu's profile on the Orthopedic ONE website
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.