Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Scroth PT

Has anyone had good results from Scroth method PT.  

advertisement

Comments

• Hi scoliogirl

Welcome to Spine-health

I have added two links below to help new members with information on this very informative site.  There is lots of material to research that will help give you the power of knowledge.

Welcome to Spine Health

AJ
    AJGormit
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

L5/S1 herniation Apr 2013
    nerve root injections Oct 2013
    L5/S1 discectomy Jan 2014
    L5/S1 nerve roo &, facet joint injections & edpidural Jan 2015
    L5/S1 revised discectomy, L4/L5 discectomy & Wallis Inswing Stabilisation L4/L5 May 1st 2015
    L4-S1 TLIF with decompression June 2017
  • WLLadyWLLady Ontario CanadaPosts: 1,222

sorry, i can't help i never tried it.....hopefully others will chime in....

Kathy
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Dec '16 T10-S2 fusion with pelvic fixation. Laminectomies L2, L3, L4, L5, facet removal, cages L4-5, L5-S1, severe scoliosis, arthritis and stenosis repair. 

• advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 5,061

scoliogirl
    I have never heard of this method either so I did some research so we would know.
    It is a conservative exercise in a 3 dimensional approach to elongate the trunk and correct imbalances of the spine.
    We would like to know more about yourself and hope to hear back from you. 

Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my  Medical History
  • hi

I also know nothing about this so I looked it up, wow I wished I would of tried this before my surgery, I used yoga to hold off on my surgery for as long as I did. if you try this, plz share here so other can also learn if its ups and downs. gl let us hear what you do

• scoliogirlsscoliogirl Augusta Posts: 33

So, I think I left a comment about Scroth exercises in another response.  But, yes I do believe they are helpful.  I had 15 sessions last June a year ago and plan to do a "tune up" soon.  I will let everyone know how it goes and see if I'm doing the exercises correctly.  

• advertisement
advertisement